East Hartford, Connecticut
2.4

Hi! My name is annette rodriguez and i rent from aarons, in silverlane east hartford,ct.

And i love renting and buying from aarons but the customer service is really bad , they dont respect customers what so ever. Instead of haveing professional isim skills they have ghetto skills.

Dont know where there finding this people to staff this place. Very very very bad service.

Comments

My name is Carolyn Aaron's into false advertising I bought a bedroom suit it said ten pieces including the chest but the manager said ten pieces meant a mattress pad I'm sending this back not with the money without the chest my number is 7708991303

LuckyDogCares
@Anonymous

Hi Carolyn,

Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and best contact number. We will look into this for you! We greatly appreciate your business!

Kala

LuckyDogCares

Hi Annette,

We greatly appreciate your business and value you as a customer! Please feel free to email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and best number to contact you at. We will look into the any issues you may be having or customer service issues!

Kala