Terrytown, Nebraska

I have been a customer with aarons since at least 1999 today i went to the store kn noland road independence. Mo and was treated very badly..

I had purchased a couch n love seat and when they delivered it the guys didnt wa t to measure the doors the tried to angle a little tge couch would not go they didnt want to listen to my suggestions on how we got the other furnitures in befor they were rude to me and laughing at me because i was upset. Today i went back to aafons to dizcuss other options and earl the manager was just as rude he started talking over me saying thinvs lime they did mdasure and it would nog fit and uf we bring it back out i woukd have to get it bCk to them if i stil couldnt get it to fit. I have never been talked to lime that in the past from anyone at aarons i will not be getting anything else fro.

There i will take my business to rent a center he had no right to talk to me like that. I wont out up with him talminv dosn to me jnstead of trying to help me firure out which set will fit he stayed behind the counter talking Bout me to the ither associate he believes his guys are telking him the truth im here to say tbey djd not measure anything and tgey were rude just as much to me i will not buy anything from aarons again again i have bought of things from there

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Customer Care.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

This is very unfortunate. We greatly appreciate your business and value you as a customer.

Can you please email us details about this incident to response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and best number to reach you at. We look forward to hearing from you and forwarding your incident to divisional management.

Kala