Albuquerque, New Mexico

Ok. I so placed an order with Aaron's online at the end of May.

I had to cancel the same day because I got a job opportunity and was moving. Before, I had the down payment and everything. Since I cancelled the same day there was no penalty. The woman I spoke with had told me I would get my down payment in 5-7 business days.

Nothing. I have called their customer service number and spoken with people maybe 10 times since. They keep giving me the run around saying that they will check on it. Some lady actually told me it would be arriving.

It's almost July and I still haven't gotten my money back!! I have taken things a step further to ensure I will get my money back but please, if you're going to rent from these worthless people and their company, think twice.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I'm sorry to hear about this. I'd be happy to help look into this.

Could you please email Response@aarons.com w/ your first and last name, agreement details and the best number to call you?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,