Palm Springs, California

I leased to own a bedroom set when it arrived it had dents and large blobs of colored wax cover up that did not match the furniture, when delivered i called the office and complained and they said they were sorry but didn't do anything about it . I had a bed frame already and told the delivery guys just to attache the headbord to the frame they told me to call and get a credit for the frame but the office said they don't do that so i said i wanted the frame it is the end of my contract and every month i made a payment they keep telling me they ordered the frame and i still have not gotten the frame and write in on their list that they are going to deliver it on monday or tuesday.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Delivery Service.

Comments

divabdoll

The dining room set we purchased from them was right at 200.00 per month. It was a formal with 11 pieces.

The chairs were broken when they delivered them and could not be fixed. I continously reported this to them for over 9 months and they never repaired it.

Finally I decided to have them pick it up. They never even offered a credit since I could not use 6 of the 8 chairs.

Aarons Reviews