Dallas, Texas

I am currentl leasing a 60" DLP TV from Aarons in Taylor tx and i have been complaining to the Store Service Manager about my TV Flickering for about 6 Months and they came and pickep up my 60" and left a 32" as a Loaner and it Took them 1 1/2 months and they brought mine back with the same problems and i called and complained and this time im speaking to Jessica THE Store Manager in charge and she said that for the All my Troubles Corp , is going to give me 2 weeks FREE towards a new Lease or towards my current Lease . I Told them NOT to give me anything , that was like a SLAP in the FACE !!

Never ever again From Aarons IN TAYLOR !

Or anywhere .

Roy Martinez .

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Leasing.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

I apologize @ Roy66 for any inconvenience this may have caused you with your local Aaron's store. Please know that customer service is our #1 priority and we definitely appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

If you need further assistance please email me at response@aarons.com with your local Aaron's store information, the primary name on your lease agreement and the best phone number to contact you at. Thanks- Jessica Rudnick

Aarons Reviews