Fort Worth, Texas

This Business is been ripping people off for a long time call the BBB and everyone else and shut this place down

Everything about this company is bad the employees are the biggest joke

Back to topBBB Rating for Aaron's Rental Purchase

Based on BBB files, Aaron's Rental Purchase has a BBB Rating of F+ on a scale from A+ to F.

OVER 200 Complaits from one store alone

Aarons have tried to rob me blind and given me rude customer service. I went into a contract with Aaron's on new merchandise and ended up receiving used furniture. Also on the day of delivery, the used furniture was damaged. I had to go back and forth with staff, convincing them that the furniture was not brand new. Finally the actually new sofa and loveseat arrived, but unfortunately the loveseat was damaged. Aarons was notified immediately and the best option from Aaron at that time was to leave the original used love seat, which did not sit with me well. The sales people were very rude as well as the general manager. He had even threaten to come get the merchandise and return my money, in a horrible tone. Being fully aware of the fact that his store screwed up. I eventually went over his head and complained to the regional manager. The regional manager was no help and he turned around and did what the gm had plans of doing. In which was unconvincing me the customer. He never addressed or apologize for the mistreatment I received from store #287. I would never purchase from Aarons again.

omplaint.TV Aaron's Rent to own - Stay Away From Rent To Own. My wife and I purchased a 61' TV. from Aaron's Rentals in longview Tx

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Tv Rental.

Comments

I totally agree!!! they ripped me off of over 2,000 for a used refregorator....I payed on 2 years went out they didn't wanna give me another one or my money back or fix it I pray to God this business Closes Down!!!! They are sorry to steel from people lets all work together get all them shut down...Aaron's rent to own longview Texas west loop.is the one ripped me off....Ana guillory

Aaron's

2.91 mi

1809 W Loop 281, Longview, TX

Furniture Renting & Leasing, Computer & Equipment Renting & Leasing, Appliance Rental. IS RIPING ME OFF NOW BUT I AM NOT GOING TO PUT UP WITH IT ANYMORE MY ICEBOX AND TV NEVER HAS WORKED CORRECTLY AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK PLUS GROCERIES WE HAVE LOST BECAUSE OF THE ICEBOX AND TV GETS SO HOT AND RED WE HAVE ASKED FOR ANOTHER ONE NEVER GAVE IT TO US AND ICEBOX NEVER GAVE US A DIFFERENT ONE SAID THEY WOULD KEPT GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND AND NOW SAY ID HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN PAYING FOR ANOTHER ONE AND LOOSE WHAT ALL I HAVE PAYED NOT FAIR AT ALL. PISSED OFF.....

TimeCop

The YP BUSINESS REVIEWS ARE WRITTEN BY THE COMPANY EMPLOYEES

READ THE COMPLAINTS

TimeCop

BEWARE BUT GET BACK AT THIS UNFAIR LEASE FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB FIGHT BACK DO NOT GET RIP OFF ...

Aarons Reviews