Hamilton Township, New Jersey

This company is awful. Racist, verbally abusive staff.

Unprofessional. Luis is store manager. I had to call 3 different days in a week, 4 weeks in advance to schedule a pickup because I was getting rotator cuff surgery and moving out of state. Left messages with Rob and Luis didnt call me back.

Finally, spoke to Luis when i called again the end of that week. Luis said they would pick up on Tuesday after 2 pm. Their store closes at 7pm. They didnt show up; they didnt call to inform of a delay, or even apologize or attempt to reschedule.

I talked to K'Kneesha, real professional. Wouldnt let me speak. Wouldnt apologize. Said wasnt her problem she didnt schedule me Luis did and he was off today.

Hung up on me SIX (6) times! I called AARONS corp customer service and had her on speaker phone for the corporate rep to hear while she blasted me, screamed at me, talked over me, and even insulted my wife multiple, MULTIPLE times. Low class ANYTHING BUT PROFESSIONAL or remotely respectful. After Eric in corporate heard her rant, I hung up.

No one ever showed to pick up, no one ever called, and now Im supposed to delay my out of state and hope they pick it up next tuesday because tuesday is the only day for pickups???!!! DO NOT RENT FROM THE AARONS IN MAYS LANDING NEW JERSEY. Completely racist, rude and unprofessional! Even lied to her boss about hanging up not knowing that corporate representative manager heard it all.

They will treat you like ***, they WILL LIE ABOUT IT, THEY WILL HANG UP ON YOU. I was told that because I wouldnt accept an apology that they never gave and told them I couldnt wait another week that I wasnt be professional MYSELF and that I should not talk to her like I talk to my wife. My wife wanted to go to store but feared being the victim of a hate crime. MOST RACIST, LAZY, DO NOTHING GO F YOURSELF UNPROFESSIONALS I EVER DEALT WITH.

This store and ALL of south Jersey is a cesspool for racist bottomfeeders that want to do nothing amd never get fired.

COMPLETELY MISMANAGED STORE, DO NOT LIVE IN SOUTH JERSEY IF YOURE WHITEOR RENT FROM THIS STORE EVER. 11% white of the population and the balcks, hispanics, and radical muslims abuse you and NOTHING will be done and NO ONE IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Aarons Cons: Lack of professionalism.

Comments

I. Agree I rented from Arvada co and was faced with the same ignorance. Theese people are bottom feeders low life ***

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

We greatly appreciate your business and take these issues very seriously. We are truly sorry that your experience has not been pleasurable.

We would love to have more details emailed to response@aarons.com and the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and best number to contact you at.

Kala