Russell Springs, Kentucky

They started on the day my payment was suppost to me made an I have it on monthly payments an have the til the day before the next payment is due they called my mother a lier that I was home an told my landlord an neighbors I was *** for not sent letter saying u was serious over due and it was not because it was the 10 of April now it is a month behind an they act like its 6 months behind they have cussed an I have them on tape calling my elderly mother a lier an I told them I sat it out a month ago they waited 2days to check an ill never send anyone to your store it's the store in Somerset Ky I live n Russell co I'm at a dr office now an my landlord called said they was beating my door down cussing an calling my friends next door their liers an I want them to never be on my property again take me to court I'm ready

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of payment plan from Aarons. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aarons to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aarons for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for your review and I'm very sorry to hear about your experience at our Somerset store.I'd be happy to help look into this and resolve your concerns.

Could you please email me at Response@aarons.com with details including your first and last name and the best phone number to reach you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,