2.0
Style and Design

Bed Bugs..Nashville Tennessee..

nolensville Rd..order new mattress..they brought me a display from the store..with no plastic on it.. the picture is my back I also have bites on my face..had mattress before for 4 years..gave it to my neighbor..never a complaint about bed bugs..live in my apt for 5 years never had problems with bed bugs until Aaron's brought me the bed..with bugs an I specifically told them I want a new mattress..

manager told me..the display is new..mattress..lmao..display new..with no plastic..how many people seat on it..or lay on it..it's not new..so I'm getting a lawyer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of mattress. Aarons needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aarons.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1238268
Aarons Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we take these issues very seriously and want to look into getting you a new mattress. Email us at response@aarons.com with account info, email address and a contact number so we can the pull the account up and get this addressed as much as possible.

Kala