Aarons Matress Beds Review

34 of 1246 Aarons reviews

Bed Bugs..Nashville Tennessee..

nolensville Rd..order new mattress..they brought me a display from the store..with no plastic on it.. the picture is my back I also have bites on my face..had mattress before for 4 years..gave it to my neighbor..never a complaint about bed bugs..live in my apt for 5 years never had problems with bed bugs until Aaron's brought me the bed..with bugs an I specifically told them I want a new mattress..

manager told me..the display is new..mattress..lmao..display new..with no plastic..how many people seat on it..or lay on it..it's not new..so I'm getting a lawyer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Matress Beds
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #948967

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Aarons? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
34 of 1246 Aarons reviews
LuckyDogCares

Nov 08, 2016 #1238268 Phoenix, Arizona, United States

Hello,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we take these issues very seriously and want to look into getting you a new mattress. Email us at response@aarons.com with account info, email address and a contact number so we can the pull the account up and get this addressed as much as possible.
Kala

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Aarons. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Aarons.
Filing a new complaint about
×