Bed Bugs..Nashville Tennessee..
nolensville Rd..order new mattress..they brought me a display from the store..with no plastic on it.. the picture is my back I also have bites on my face..had mattress before for 4 years..gave it to my neighbor..never a complaint about bed bugs..live in my apt for 5 years never had problems with bed bugs until Aaron's brought me the bed..with bugs an I specifically told them I want a new mattress..
manager told me..the display is new..mattress..lmao..display new..with no plastic..how many people seat on it..or lay on it..it's not new..so I'm getting a lawyer.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
You May Also Like
- "I have rent to own from Aaron in Holyoke ma now my first estimate is $1,537.21 them went come to sing the contract the value came to $1,736.41 a the..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "Aaron's is disgusting and trashy. Total dump. They delivered me a sectional infested with bed bugs and refused to pick it up for a week. ..."
- "This company is TRASH! I tried to use a check to get funds and it ask fot a cardholder approval number and a authorization number. It clearly says in bold..."
- "I own a small auto repair shop in a resort community I've been using jasper as my source for transmissions many years now I probably install over 100 transmission a..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."