Paramount, California
2.0

I have got several things from Aaron's and paid it off. I've over looked their rude and unpleasant customer service and lack of return calls.

The store manager is rude and erragant. We bought a fridge and it was completely infested with cockroaches. I went to the store and he was so so rude and finally it dawned on him that I didn't want to return it cause the roaches came from my house after trying to explain that several Times. All the refrigerators on the floor were infested and the sales girl said she bombed and did it weekly.

YUCK. So after hiring a processional we got rid of them. Now we have just paid it off and the refrigerator went out. Yesterday they came to bring a replacement while they fix mine......

COMPLETLY INFESTED! I called and they said they would TRY to have someone out today. they never return calls and their reason is thEY GET BUSY. They are unfriendly rude and lack of cleanliness.

I have called the main office and hoping for some answer. Now being worried that with them takin 2 weeks to fix mine it will also be returned INFESTED.

I have kids and an infant they are so bad they scatter. JASON AT ONEONTA AL Aaron's is not worth even dealing with

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hi,

So sorry to hear this, and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to further look into this. Please email us at response@aarons.com with your local store, primary name on your lease agreement and the best number to reach you.

Thanks,