College Park, Maryland

October I purchased a refrigerator from your store in Lynchburg Virginia. I ordered the product online and it was delivered 2 weeks after the order due to my request due to my work schedule.

They called to set up the delivery I told them the due date had to be on the 15th. They told me that when it was delivered they would correct the date from the 1st to the 15th. When they delivered the product the back panel of the refrigerator was bent. They called the office to get it replaced so I figured after about a week I would get the replacement, however about a month later they started calling my husbands phone number and not mine to request payment and also to say that they had the piece for a couple weeks apparently they said the system didn't have the updated phone number however when I ordered the refrigerator I put in my correct number.

I spoke to an agent at the local store who told me he was an assistant manager come to find out he lied. when I talk to somebody else that said they were a manager they kept on calling me honey and sugar and babe I felt uncomfortable about the whole situation I told him that I needed the date moved to the 15th again for the second request. when they came over a month later to fix the back of the refrigerator they called my husbands phone again and told him we had to make a payment or they wouldn't come fix it. when I call to make the payment last month I asked her how much it would be to cover me till the 15th she gave me the amount and I paid.

however today I started getting phone calls again from the store requesting payment on the account I told them I requested twice to move the due date apparently they still couldn't get it right. I feel like if I order something online it should not be damaged I shouldn't be called honey or sugar or babe or any of those terminologies. what I told the manager tonight that my work schedule is 7 days a week right now from 8 a.m. until least 9 or 10 p.m.

he told me the only way to change the due date was to sign a piece of paper unfortunately I'm not close by town I work an hour away so I can't come into the store. I don't understand why the local store can not get this account right I do not like being late on my payments and I have had an account with Aarons since 2006 I've always paid off the stuff that I purchased. my main concern is I do not want to be disrespected or lied to.

I feel like if I can't get this account correct and the payment moved to the requested due date then apparently you don't need a business. I addressed this with the manager if that's really what he is because they have a habit of lying I will take my business elsewhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

I went thru the very same thing. Just please for your sanity get the he'll away from them they are just getting started on you pleanty more to come trust me

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

We greatly appreciate your business and value you as a customer! Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and best number to contact you at. We want to help resolve the account issues!

Kala

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

We greatly appreciate your business and value you as a customer. Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and best number to reach you at. We would love to help get your account correct for you!

Kala