Carrollton, Georgia
5.0

My name is Gail Thomaston i am from Carroll County i have been with u since i was 18yrs old the thing is i am 43 now evrything in my house is from u i always pay my things off so this month i owed a payment an i took some 3/10 and i got to bring the rest before this month is up i know but they now that i am coming and they also know that i am diabled and deal with my surgey for my bteast cancer to call me all the time to knock on my door all the time knowin i am sick and i also have rumahtoid arthritis also osteoarthritis so my days r not always good to keep picking up the phone and them knocking at my door knowing that i am coming and u can tell from my history that i have always paid even in my situation now that is disrespectful and a frame if herassment know from my history with aarons it should speak for itself could some one please call me not no manager in the store but the one over the store b cause the ones that works in Carrollton Store is not getting what i am saying r respecting me i dont feel my number is 404/769/8727 i filed this today 3/11.15

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Gail,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and I would be happy to further discuss this with you. I will contact you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Jessica

You are asking for a lot of rude phone calls being you put your phone number on a public complaint site. This isn't the web site for Aarons.

Any of those rent to own places do what you describe, if a payment or partial payment is late. Maybe instead of buying so much from rent to own places you should work at improving your spelling(whoever heard of a word spelled "u," as well as the other words that you spelled with just one letter, improve your punctuation and your grammar could improve some improvement too.

Instead of whining about all your health problems start paying your bills.

Aarons Reviews