Ok so I went into the Aaron's store on 17th ave SE and seen a leather sectional and got it on a manager special , when I looked at it their was no ripe in the couch till the delivery drivers moved it in and ripped it .I contacted Aaron's they had it finally fixed after mths of fighting with them now it has ripped again twice in the same place and they tell me they are not having it fixed again ....

Maybe if they got someone in to do it properly then they wouldn't have to .

The last time I was is the store the VERY RUDE MANAGER would not give me the phone number to her boss or the head office phone number she claims they don't have the number ....I am so tired of this store and the manager who's running it !!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Aarons and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aarons.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Aarons to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

If I tell you once that I'm going to make payment, please don't continue to harass me by continuing to call my phone. Aarons calls before payment is due or after I've told them that payment will be made. Tired of it!!!!

LuckyDogCares
#1019220
Aarons Verified Representative

Hi,

We are sorry you weren't satisfied with your most recent visit. I would like to look into this, could you please email details to response@aarons.com? Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,