Beachwood, Ohio

The store manager was very rude. He asked me how long I been at my resident (which I've been staying with my Mom for 2yrs), and I've been at my job for a year and a half.

He then asked where you stayed before that. I replied a in Garfield for a year, and actually before that the same complex for a year with a bigger apartment. He states " well where are you going to be living in a year?" Like are you serious? First of all I was only coming up there to give them a copy of my lease.

I went up to Aarons two days before and didn't have it. Remind you I already paid for my rental online and came in and did the store application also. I feel like he was being stereotypical. He was saying we look at stability, when I held one job for four years, and currently like I said before I've been at my current job for a year and a half.

I told him nobody's trying to steal your furniture. If I couldn't afford it I wouldn't be here. The store manager Mike Wood is a complete ***. Excuse my language.

Nobody is going to rent here the way he talks to people and try to down talk you, when he doesn't know what I been through or my life story.

This will be the last time I ever go back to this location. Horrible customer service, and a very unhappy customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Manager.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

Thank you for bringing to this to our attention. We greatly appreciate and value you as a customer.

We love to help resolve issues as best as possible so can you email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and the best contact number so we file issue for you. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala