Style and Design

Went to the store on flagler and 97th ave, miami fl and bought a black leather sofa in perfect conditions, made my first payment and at the checkout asked the associate the best way to pay every month and he said the better option was to pay at the store so he was able to "ensalchicharme" with another piece of furniture.In case you dont speak spanish basically he meant to trick me to buy something else.

Honestly this wasn't the best experience, but that's just the beginning... 3 days after the sofa was delivered... It was far away from what we bought, the leather on the back was pealed, both of the arm rest aren't staying in place since the velcro is all messed up and the zipper for one of them was completely broken. The sofa was $600, which is an ok price for the one we saw and bought at the store.

I've been calling the associate who's name is Lester and he has being promising to exchange the sofa for more than 3 weeks but no one has come to exchange it, i've lost 3 days of work and my boyfriend another 3 waiting for this shameless person to do their job.

At this point I don't want the sofa an I want my money back or I will have to take drastic measures because this is a scam, this is not the sofa I bought.My experience was horrible, and I will never recommend your store or go to buy anything from you guys.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments