Mason City, Iowa

I have been a customer of Aarons leasing in Waterloo Iowa for about 4 Years. I have leased several things from there.

I have always payed my bill on time, and everything leased was paid in full. Shortly after paying in full, my first of 2 big screen televisions from Waterloo Aarons, the picture went out. I stopped into the store and talked with manager about it, and was told they would order a part for it. Nearly 2 months later I am still waiting.

I called the store and was told 3 times the part has been ordered and they would call as soon as it was in. STILL WAITING! I manage 121 apartments in Cedar Falls, Iowa, and if I made my customers, (tenants) wait as long for service as I have, I would not have a job. I have sent a few people to Aarons for furniture they have needed, but will never again.

It would be my reccommendation to stay away from Waterloo Iowa Aarons.

When I have made my final lease payment there, I will never lease from them anymore. I am well known by several people, and will never send them to Aarons.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Leasing.

Comments

Another warning! Not to rent any studios in waterloo either at extended stay hotels!

Stay away form the worst hotel ever here to rent monthly is university avenue east studio hotel for extended stay! Its a nightmare! The owner is corrupt! And the studio manager is evil to the core!

And the maintenance here is a disgrace! don't ever come here!

I hope it gets shut down!- asap! Its not worth paying for at all!

LuckyDogCares

Hi Jean,

I would like to help you further resolve you issue with Aaron's. I apologize your experience with Aaron's isn't excellent.

Please contact me at 678-402-3403 or by email at Jessica.Rudnick@aarons.com. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

I would not recommend calgary arrons to anyone I leased a sofa set from them the delivery men ripped the sofa upon delivery I phoned arrons to ask what they were going to do about it. They said they would have some come and look at

it never happen I tried to get the cushions replaced never happened the said my last payment would be forgiven never happened.So i will tell everyone I come across not to deal with arrons .

@jean

I can believe that their prices are way to high anyway! Its not worth it!

@jean

Good for u spread the word its the truth! Aarons is the worst store to go to stay away if u don't want to be ripped off!

4 years education in a college costs more than what you paid to aaron's :grin

@Cha-cha

That doesn't matter they're prices are insane and a ripoff!

Aarons Reviews