Nashville, Tennessee
1.2

I've been a customer of Aaron's for 4 years now. I've gotten a tv, washer and dryer, and a laptop only from this company.Every since new management came to the store,they've gotten rid of all my favorite salespeople, Aaron's employees hasn't been willing to work with me like they did before when I've gotten behind on my account due to life's hardships.

They aren't understanding at all,they call me all day everyday and I've even gotten a call today on Christmas Eve. I've received rude notes in my door that stated "pay up or else" by the driver. I was highly disappointed about this matter. I only owe 1 payment on my laptop and have made necessary steps to make arrangements due to my unfortunate circumstances.

But no!!!! Jermiah and Brandy call me like I'm the ONLY customer they have. They've even called me when I wasn't late by mistake.They've discused the nature of my account with my reference and I feel like that violates my privacy. I must do something about them asap.

I feel like I'm forced to pay my accounts out just so they will stop harassing me and leaving voicemails on my phone!!! Im highly disappointed with their service and I will not lease anything from them EVER AGAIN IN LIFE!!

Comments

LuckyDogCares

HI,

Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and best number to reach you at. We want to help resolve these issues.

Kala