Carmel, Indiana

We entered into an agreement with Aarons for a new bed, two computers and a TV. The bed we received was not new and had bed bugs causing us a huge amount of bother and expense; and we're still paying for it.

When I brought this to their attention, they admitted it came from a different warehouse then they usually use and was not new. However, they did not care about our problem and offered no solution.Instead of trying to work with us to lower our payments after our daughter (who was originally a part of the agreement) stopped contributing to the monthly payment, they call twice a day and harass us for money despite the fact that I have explained that I am on a fixed income and the extra money I am able to make from work as a contract writer and producer comes in at a pace that I have no control over. I also feel we are being overcharged by a huge amount for a laptop computer we're still paying for.

We have paid off a desktop and a printer. I strong urge anyone thinking of using any Rent To Own to try everything else first before going that route or you will end up paying $3500 for a $400 laptop like we are.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Tv Rental.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

Even if you have less income than previously, you still owe them money, and they have a right to be paid. They don't care about your hardship. Never buy more at one time, than you can afford to pay off if all of a sudden you have less income.

@anonymous

Wow I guess you, anonymous from sioux falls SD, were born with a silver spoon in your mouth huh? Let me give you a piece of information, not everyone has money at every day of the month. If you call Aarons and tell them that, they should be lenient with you not blow up your phone and come to your house at all hours of the day.

Aarons Reviews