Red Oak, Iowa

Aarons Furniture Rental in Maccleny Florida expects us to pay for a tv that was stolen from us. Legally, I suppose they can.

They claim we signed the contraact - must be in small print -so next time we will read. They are insunuating as are the local police, that we robbed ourselves. Now we have no tv, and are expected to continue paying on it. Are they within their legal right?

Probably - is it moraly or ethical? Probably not. In addition to this event, I have received bad customer service since they beginning - you feel ike a lower class citizen because you have to rent to own.

I am sending ack the 2 items I have - can't afford to pay on them and the tv too! Never again will I rent from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Tv Rental.

Comments

We had insurance, but the deductable was more than the product. The fact that they insinuated we stole our own tv was ridiculous.

Guess some people do that to get money. About a month after this post, the store let the entire thing drop. We owe them nothing. I called local management.

Told them how rude the local employees had been. He supported his staff on the pho ne to me, but must have ' chewed' them out personaly, cause they entire thing dropped. They still send ' Please rent with us ' letters though. Never again.

It wasn't so much the fact that legally we still owed, but their attitude. Very rude people.

sadly yep they have every right to on a lease

They loaned you money to buy a product. You failed to have renters insurance or homeowners.

Its funny all these people blame others for their problems. Last I checked Aarons wasnt forcing people at gun point to buy their stuff. If you crash your car with no insurance bet your *** you still have to pay for it.

Why do people think it's different with a tv. ***

@Really?!?

They erased the debt. Corporate called.

We had insurance as it is our own home, but our deductible was more than the tv. Thanks for caring about us.

Aarons Reviews