Nashua, New Hampshire

Purchased a laptop on Saturday from Aaron's realized the next day we were not happy with it (the keyboard is red on black can hardly see it), I should've known because the salesman was too pushy!! They were closed Sunday so I called first thing Monday morning and they told me I couldn't get my $96 back!!

I had it for hrs when I decided I didn't want it but no you can't get your deposit back??

So he tells me to hold it for the month and guess what that's exactly what we're going to do because Aaron's is a joke!! They were way to eager to get rid of the laptop in the first place, I recommend going to Rentacenter if that's the only way you can get an appliance or electronic product

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hi,

I am so sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your merchandise. I would love help get this issue resolved and possibly get you a laptop that you do like! Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name and zip code and best number to reach you at.I look forward to hearing from you!

Kala