I would never recommend anyone to go to Aaron's.Im here in Newport News, Virginia and i have had the worst experience with them yesterday.

They completely screwed up my order and while bringing the furniture into my home put a hole and scratched up my walls up. Also the furniture already had cuts and rips in them that i immediayely took pictures of. The employees was very nonchalant about it all. I spoke to the GM Mr.

Fraiser and he also was no help and had a very hostile attitude. He didnt not help defuse or fix situation at all.

I returned furniture immediately and ask for my money back.Aaron's will never receive business from me or my family ever.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Aarons and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aarons.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Aarons to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Dear anonymous,

Thanks for your review and I'm so sorry to hear about your furniture. I would be happy to help look into this. Could you please email me at Response@aarons.com with details including your first and last name and the best phone number to reach you?

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving your concerns.

Thanks,