Hualapai, Arizona
1.4

Update by user Jun 11, 2016

Be aware that staff is "NOT" suppose to speak to customers about any/all poor business practices. But they do say the products are of poor quality.

Tell you about items being continuously returns due to poor quality.

How prices are extreme. Also they state warranties are invalid ; which is true!

Original review posted by user Jun 07, 2016

My husband and I were customers of Aaron's. Worst decision we ever made.

The ice maker on the refrigerator broke 4 times while paying for it and is broke again 6 months after ownership. They ripped us off on a smart t.v., the furniture broke down before I paid for it and they offered only a small portion of what I paid; towards another set. Which would have been a total of 5000.00 for furniture that had no warranties like they lie and tell you that you have on the contract.

The manager Rick is paid to lie and steal from his customers. I was even told that they do not want customer to talk to one another.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Furniture Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Aarons Pros: Leaving.

Aarons Cons: Unfair dealings.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I am so sorry that you feel this way. I would love to help resolve the issues as much as possible.

We greatly appreciate your business.

Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and the best contact number number. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala