I purchased a bedroom set from aarons on nov 1st it was delivered the 3rd of nov.I started getting bit up and was wondering why an when i pulled my sheets back it was bed bugs all in the mattress.
I called aarons store the 4th of nov told the manager what was going on and showed him pictures and everything. He came to my apartment that evening took the mattress an left the head board an foot board which was also infested.
I called the corporate office an they stated i had to wait for orkin to check it out.It took 2 weeks for orkin to come out and when they did he stated it was infested but aarons manager still left the bedset in my apartment
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Im a dealer for monster transmission, had a trans built buy monster trans, for my 97 chevy k 1500, i told them i pull a trailer, nd plow my parking..."
- "I rented a bedroom set from Aaron's and every since they dropped the bed off , I had been being bit by something. I didn't know what until a couple..."
- "I have rent to own from Aaron in Holyoke ma now my first estimate is $1,537.21 them went come to sing the contract the value came to $1,736.41 a the..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "To whom it may concern: Hello My name is Dontra Dobbins. I recently purchased a Clover Valley brand of canned pinto beans from a local Dollar General store in Fayetteville,..."
- "My wife and I wanted to have the carpets in our home replaced and the tile/laminate replaced with hardwood. The total bill came to $22k.After deciding to go with 50..."
- "I ordered two of the same Christmas arrangements on 12/22, one for my parents, one for my grandmother. Requested delivery for the 24th (to arrive before my families annual..."