I purchased a bedroom set from aarons on nov 1st it was delivered the 3rd of nov.I started getting bit up and was wondering why an when i pulled my sheets back it was bed bugs all in the mattress.

I called aarons store the 4th of nov told the manager what was going on and showed him pictures and everything. He came to my apartment that evening took the mattress an left the head board an foot board which was also infested.

I called the corporate office an they stated i had to wait for orkin to check it out.It took 2 weeks for orkin to come out and when they did he stated it was infested but aarons manager still left the bedset in my apartment

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of aarons furniture rental from Aarons and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aarons to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aarons for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments