I have rent to own from Aaron in Holyoke ma now my first estimate is $1,537.21 them went come to sing the contract the value came to $1,736.41 a the total cost to own a bedroom set now is$3,914.26 a suppose to be a new bedroom set a is all scratch up a some part are broke like the dresser also buy a 58" Rc smart1080p led tv the price was $389.10 a now as I see the contract they charging $1,121.88 what is this rep off

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Aarons and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Aarons to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Aarons and aarons furniture leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

LuckyDogCares
White Plains, New York, United States #1179202
Aarons Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.We would love to help get this resolved.

Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and the best contact number.

Kala