Augusta, Maine
1.6

Customer service is atrocious at Augusta, ME location, even with new Store Manager. Been paying through the nose for a couch and used tv that all functions DO NOT WORK and advised (WITH proper docs) that I needed to take advantage of their Unemployment Program (for a few weeks, not up to the 6mo they offer you in the program) as I already found work and just need to catch up. Meanwhile, they CHOOSE to let one woman in their office HARASS me, even on days I've made $100 payments. My roommate went in to make a payment after I did via phone and she tried telling my roommate AND her boss I was a liar and hadn't made one...luckily I had made the payment WITH HER BOSS and he knew she was lying yet he STILL DEFENDS HER and takes a CUSTOMER IS NEVER RIGHT/ALWAYS WRONG approach.

My 1st experience with them? Moved into my boyfriends from a roommates, advised to pick up the bed I was renting. Their drivers left it w/my old roommates new roommate because this person wanted a bed and promised to come in/sign contract/pay. He never did and because Aarons was too lazy that day, they spent months trying to get me to pay for the time leased that I didnt even live in that house anymore using the reasoning 'well, you can understand we want our money somehow'.

Horrible customer service; and I've been in the field 20yrs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

We would happily help with any issues you may be having as much as possible. You can email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and the best contact number. We look forward to helping!

Kala