2.8

Update by user Nov 10, 2016

My bad it's been over $3000..00 when the rest is payed for that would have looked good for him .it should have already stated looking good.

Original review posted by user Nov 10, 2016

Can't find out why when something is payed for why it not put on credit report a also payments on time . What's the point it's been over two years my dad has payed well over 250.00 a month maybe late two times.

Just trying to build his credit after wife passed. It seems like if you were not going to help you could have lowered the interest rate. By this next year he has given you 5or6 thousand $ on time for someone to get a pay check . Thank you .

From a disabled veteran daughter.3 years wow. I'm not pissed just trying to under stand and don't need to be I think we do let me ask then be given a nother #

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hi,

We can look more into this for you. Email us at response@aarons.com with the account info and we can look more into this for you. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kala

@LuckyDogCares

I'm still waiting on a response about my dad's credit

Aarons Reviews