Jackson, Tennessee

Had appointment with Melissa for a while now for furniture to be delivered Friday 9 11, called to confirm my delivery, and spoke with Taylor, who informed me that we aren't getting our delivery,because her notes weren't clear,and he didn't see where we paid. Our kids are left with no furniture, and we are left with no bed.

Taylor said we didn't payso we aren't out. Nice attitude. When I told him this was unacceptable, he said there is no reason for my attitude, for real. The order was set cod, from day 1.

When I told him I wanted to talk to someone with a solution, he more or less said we can pick it up ourselves, load it, deliver it, and move it ourselves, but they weren't going to discount.

What a great company. Sadly,should of stayed at rent a center.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, local store name and best number to contact you at.

We want to get this issued resolved for you and make sure that it does not happen again!

Kala