San Antonio, Texas
1.5

I have been a customer for many years. The manager in the Gatesville Texas store is, well the only thing i can say about him is hes a ***.

I went in today to pick up a computer. My husband had already signed everything and they told us that we have to pay 71 tomorrow and then we would have to make a full payment on the 15. When i asked the girl at the counter if i would be paid up until October 15 she said no. So i was pissed.

I couldnt understand why i was paying 71 for a week. She said she would get the manager. I told her no i wouldnt deal with him because i have already filed a complaint with his boss and nothing was ever done. He came out and i avoided him.

When i did speak to him i told him i didnt want to deal with hom. He said if i dont deal wirh him i cant do business there. I said ive already filed a complaint with his supervisor. He said i know do again because nothings going to be done about it again.

In the end the girl at the desk was wrong and the payment wouldve been made til october. Yall really need to train better because if she wouldve known her job i wouldnt have had to deal with him again. And if this is how yall do business i will be paying everything off and never doing business with yall again. And i do alot of business with yall.

I will also be telling everyone i know how *** yall are. The only employee i even like to deal with is Raymond because hes the only one who is not a ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Customer Care.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

We greatly appreciate you business and would love to help with any issues you are having with local store. Please feel free to email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and the best contact number. We would help resolve any issues you may be having!

Kala