Jackson, Mississippi

I have been a LONG time customer of Aaron's!!! The management at the Ridgeland MS store is a JOKE!

I have NEVER had to deal with someone like him! He flat out lied to me and when I called him on it basically made it OUR fault changing the whole story! I was planning on getting a living room and bedroom outfit and I was told I could not at that time ......nothing to do with my lease agreement.....but that I was in default with another Aaron's! My husband had passed away and I had to Return what I had at that time because I could not afford it, knowing that I could get it back at any time when I was financially able!!!!!

I am still getting emails from THIS store saying I am pass due on payment......how can I be pass due when I NEVER rented anything! Sadly I think it is time for me to change companies because I thought rule of thumb was to keep customers happy....especially with people who have had faith in this company for years!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Customer Care.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. We greatly appreciate and you as a customer. You can email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and the best contact number so we can look more into this for you.

Kala