Davenport, Florida
3.4

I leased a table from Aarons located in hanes city, fl last year and paid it off. The employee there George was friendly,helpful and understanding.

I list my jib and he worked with me. So after paying it off I decided to get a bedroom set for my daughter. Ive always spoken and made payments with/to george. Last month (Sept) I paid half of my bill I told them I'll make the payment of $40 on the first with the new month.

They came knocking on my door two weeks later instead of calling. They were told the same thing, " the $40 will be paid on the first." Two days later they returned and came by three times that week. So I call the store and explained it to some guy there who didnt say his name. He was rude on the phone.

I go in today to make a payment of $135 dollars. New month plus the $40 pdue. I sent my bf in and he says they charged him only $95. So i go in and tried to explain to the spanish lady that itcwas charged wrong because I wanted to pay the full amount.

She also had an attitude. Im trying to pay... I didnt get the problem. So a guy comes up and interupts, but he understood what I was trying to do.

Payment made finally! I asked for George and said I rather deal with him because he isnt rude. The guy snaps back saying hes out on a delivery and no ones being rude. Again no name but same voice on the phone.

Honestly if thats the kind of people working there. I will not be leasing anything else from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would love to help!

We greatly appreciate your business.

Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code and the best contact number so we can look more into issues you are having.

Kala