3.7

My ex fiancé and I rented a washer and dryer from Aaron's. The equipment itself was perfectly fine. However, the customer service is absolutely ridiculous. When we split, I stayed back to make sure the washer and dryer were going to be picked up... when I called to make sure they were still coming for that day the woman I talked to was extremely rude and said "uh-uh" in a nasty rude way that just told me she didn't care for anything and just wanted to get off the phone.

Normally this wouldn't bother me..everyone has a bad day right? But this has been consistent.

The delivery drivers and hard working men who came out wee extremely nice and polite. They told me that they were sorry they were late and that they were running a little behind due to a trouble situation at the first house. Completely understandable. I told them they were perfectly fine and I appreciated them working so hard. I even tipped them like I always do and they were so apologetic and seemed to really feel bad. I assured them it was okay and really not a problem.

I just find it extremely concerning that the hard working people who do the actual hard labor are more respectful and civil to the customer than the ones who are in the store answering the phones.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Customer Care.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hello,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We would love to look into this and have the regional manager look as well. Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code, email address and contact number so we can look up account.

Kala