we rented from arrons and got bedbugs fromthem.when asked for them to remove the funiture they said no.

i then had to call their corporate number. where i was degraded. from there they sent letters harassing me. i told arrons to come and get the bedroom set.

because of the letters sent.

i returned the furniture have video and still pictures of it being returned and witnesses to the fact.jessica del guidice PA

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of bedroom set. Aarons needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bedroom set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Aarons.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

I had the same problem with them they refused to pick up there junk and told me I'm the one who but the begs in the furniture and I had to continue to pay it off I set it on fire it's bull *** that they can get away with that

LuckyDogCares
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #993819
Aarons Verified Representative

Dear Jessica,

Thanks for your review and for bringing this to my attention.I'm so sorry to hear about your furniture and your experience with your local store.

I would be happy to help look into this.

Could you please email me details at Response@aarons.com with your contact information?I look forward to hearing from you and resolving your concerns.

Thanks,