Style and Design

I rented a bedroom set from Aaron's and every since they dropped the bed off , I had been being bit by something.I didn't know what until a couple of months later I recovered a bed bug as shown in the pictures.

Aaron's could care less about the customer all they want is their payment. I will never ever in my life be doing service again with them !

And also I will spread the word to my friend and family!!!DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM AARONS IT IS A BIG MISTAKE!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Aarons and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Aarons.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Aarons to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Aarons?

Comments

I leased a woodhaven queen mattress set just 3 days ago. My back is killing me. Sleeps worse than the cheap one I had.

It is a big problems , these pests are not forginging! That bug is hide , I thought it was roach. If this gets out of control you have ways to get their attenttion.

to Anonymous Federal Way, Washington, United States #1058238

No it's a bed bug and AARONS will be picking up the furniture! But no one ever reached out to help me or anything! I've had people ask me about getting my items from there and I don't advice anyone to purchase anything from there

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.We take these issues very seriously.

Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name and zip code and best number to reach you at.

Kala

23job10
to LuckyDogCares #1044091

I will email if you all are really going to do something about it.I'm spending hundreds of dollars with getting my apartment exterminate due to the bed bug.

I received a phone call a couple of days ago from the general manager of AARONS in my area.He basically told me that they couldn't do anything about it at all!

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take these issues very seriously and would love to help get this issue resolved. Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name and zip code and best number to contact you at.

Kala