Okay I go to the aarons store, I went in and told them that I wanted everything brand new in boxes since I'm the one making payments and keeping the furniture.One of the manager's told me that he ordered everything new,how about when the furniture arrived at my house the bed was a used bed.

I got on the phone with the same manager that ordered my furniture supposedly new! and he tells me oh yea its brand new never used but the bed was all scratch, I told him about it and he tried to blame the delivery guys after a few minutes arguing he comes cleans and says yea it is a used bed I will order a new one for you keep that one until the new one arrives in 1 week! How about 3 weeks went by I didn't heard anything from aarons so I went and bought me the same bed for $500. I called aarons and told them come pick up your bedroom set I don't want it and they told me that I have to keep the bedroom set for 3months making payments and then they will come and pick it up, are u serious I don't think so.

I told them no and they told me well you are breaking your agreement, well I checked my agreement and there's no such thing in there that said that. I told the manager about it he got an attitude with me as if it was my fault that his associate lie to me!!!!! Guess what aarons stick up your *** and come pick up your merchandise! The funny thing is that the sales manager calls me telling me that if I don't keep the bedroom set he was going to get fired, what kind of employee are u?????

U shouldn't lie to the customers if you get fired its your problem not mines!!!

Goldenrod rd.Orlando Fl

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

I apologize for your experience currently not being excellent with Aaron's. Please contact me to further discuss your complaint at 678-402-3403 or by email at Jessica.Rudnick@aarons.com. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jessica