Browns Mills, New Jersey

I have purchased 5 television's from arons 2 washers 2 dryers 2 couches and I even recommended a good friend a vietnam vet to go to arrons and purchase a fridge john at the arrons sold my friend a 300 dollar fridge he took it home it did not work he braught it back and john dident give him his money back nor a fridge . We complain ask for store manager he replys with a smile I am the store manager my friend was not refunded his money.

My husband wants to buy arrons blake friday special 2 tvs old john sold us gave us a good deal he says well my husband and I saved to buy these tvs payed them off and john was fired for making shaddy deals they tell us. Well we payed the tvs off they promise to give us our paper work never got it. Baught my daughter a couch go to pay my payment as I do every month and every month have asked for my paper work to be repeatedly told were working on it and today in the store the same man who I payed off the tvs too is standing next to john he just came back and u owe for your tvs. As soon as couch is payed off the same couch a friend of mine got for 200 im payin 2400 I sware I will never purchase another thing from arrons its been an all out horrible experience.

They are crooks its a shaddy business iv even walked in to pay and walked out because they were talking and couldn't take my payment.

I will never recomend anyone to go there. We are contacting the better business bureau and our attorney.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Appliance Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We want to help resolve your issues because we value your business!

Can you email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name, zip code, address, email address and a contact number.

We will use this info to pull up account and forward to upper management in area.

Kala