Brooklyn, New York

I'm a consumer of Aaron's rental South market st.in Wilmington Delaware. Recently I had to return my appliances due to financial hardship.

I only had one payment left before ownership was final.I was told the merchandise would be held until payment was made.one week later payment was made in full just to recieve a washer/dryer that wasn't what I was paying for. Now I dont have a washer/dryer waiting for a replacement but they have the same make it's brand new just like the one I started renting.I was told if I wanted that one I have to start a new lease agreement. That's crazy what can I do about this.Not fair to me as a loyal consumer.

So in the mean time I have three mountains of clothes piling up. Signed I need my washer/dryer back

Comments

i would call a lawyer they cannot do that to you.

LuckyDogCares

Hi,

Can you please email us at response@aarons.com with the primary name on the account, store name and zip code and the best number to reach you at.We would love to help get issues resolved.

Kala