I leased a play-station 3 for my son on DEC 2nd 2011 for Christmas..on Jan.
3 i made an online payment and wasn't aware i owed a $5 late fee.. well Jan 15th Darcy the store manager called me and told me i hadn't made a payment at all. i advised him i had made an online payment Jan 3. he looked up the payment and said oh, i see well you owe a $10 late fee.
i told him i had no money right now we live off a limited income.. he said you mean to tell me you don't have $10? i said no i don't.. that i would try to come up with it..
well for the rest of Jan. i was harassed and called daily. mean voice mails left, actually telling me if i couldn't afford the merchandise to return it.. and sent me letters saying i owed for the whole month.
i got my papers out and read it was actually a $5 late fee not a $10 late fee. and called them. AND told them i had read my papers and it was a $5 late fee, and i didn't know i owed it. Darcy was very ugly with me and told me i knew i was late and was very ugly.
. well then told me i had to come in and make the $5 late fee. by this time it was the 28th of Jan. my payment was due on the 1st i told them i would come in and make my payment on the 1st and would pay the late fee.
he was very ugly and said i needed to come in and pay the late fee. i said i live 50 miles away and i cant drive that far to pay $5 it would cost me more in gas.. well a few hours later.. they was calling me again..
i tried and tried to work it out with them and they just kept being ugly.. so i decided to return the merchandise and buy one with my taxes from Walmart.. i had planned on paying the ps3 from arrons out when i got my taxes, but i was harassed all month for a $5 late fee. i called them and told them i wanted to return the merchandise and gave them directions..
instead of coming to get the ps3 they are still calling me and harassing me.
i refuse to call them back..they need some classes on customer service..
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sony Playstation 3
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Arrons in hornell acusef us as having bedbugs becaise we r returning the livingroom set. I told themy husband was getting *** scence weve had it.we r thinging about calling..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "Ordered Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 software that was received after midnight. Activation code was for wrong geographic area. Called them but it was not during their..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- " "Incorrectly installed and crushed oil filter" John Elway Chevrolet Service performed a pre delivery oil and filter change November 2014. I had my next oil and filter change Jan 29th 2015..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."