Show Low, Arizona
1.7

I recently rented a washer from there. Due to some unexpected events I missed 1 payment after 8 months of always being on time.

A man named Mark called me one night I explained I was very ill got evicted from my home and I could no longer keep the washer. Mark was so kind and understood. We made arrangements to pick up the next day. The next day I never got a call or anything in the morning then that afternoon I received a call from the manager Richard.

He was rude screamed at me called me *** and not responsible I then got really angry and started cussing and talking to him the way he was talking to me. I even asked him why he was being so rude that he didn't know what was going on in my life. I said his attitude is not needed. He continued to call me *** and scream at me.

Richard at one point even said I ruined his day. I screamed back and told him if I ever seen him on the street I would kick his a!! then that around 5 they finally showed up to get the washer and he walked in my house couldn't say hi just where's the washer... still being rude.

My husband then approached Richard and asked him why he was disrespecting a women Richard responds with because I can and then said are you threating me bro Ill call the cops my husband looked at him his hands in his pocket and says no I what gives you the right to talk to my wife that way? at that point Richard got very defensive and said well your wife blah blah blah. Richard had a co worker with him it was a female when coming into the room to where Richard was she pushed me out of her way and was even getting mouthy with my husband and I at that point I was so angry my husband had to take me out of the room I was so upset.

I will never do business with this company again and I have called corp. headquarters and made a formal complaint.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aarons Cons: Manager.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hi. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

This is definitely not the experience we would have wanted you to have. If you can please email us at response@aarons.com with the name on your lease agreement, the local store that you work with and your best contact number.

We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks Chelle