Vista, California

On January 23rd, i started to rent to own a small 5 foot chest type freezer and January 24th a dining room set table and 4 chairs from Aarons @ 4171Oceanside BLVD STE 100, Oceanside,Ca 92056,

Everything was going fine the payments are due on the 15th of every month my disability payments are on the 1st and 3rd of every month. Therefore it is easier for me to make payments on the first and the third of every month.

So for the monthly payments for one item 2801599957 FRIGIDAIRE 5CU.FT.CHEST FREEZER is $46.43 and the table and four chairs is $82.07 a month. Now that the 5cu.ft. Chest freezer is only $284.99 I was going to pay the balance same day as cash in 90 days. Which would be before the 22 April 2015, since have buy food for my apt and i could do 90 days as I wanted to, not because had too.

So on 1 April 2015 I called the store to make a payment using my bank debit card I spoke with who instead took the proper amount for one item of purchase he only charges me $41.04 instead of the $46.43 and instead of him on 3 April 2015 he only charged me $36.08 instead of the $82.07 so that means that I owe Aaron's a 3rd payment 15 April 2015.

Since I'm on disability and my income is small this puts me in financial difficultly. Believe you me I will never do business with these people again Aaron's that is I that these are *** and scam artist of the highest order.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Aarons Cons: Screwing payments and contracts.

Comments

I'm working on a story about this very same thing. I would love to talk to you about your experience. Please contact me at slacolla@consumer.org

LuckyDogCares

Dear alpha21niner,

Thank you for your review and for bringing this to my attention. I would be happy to help further assist you. At your convenience, could you please email me at Response@aarons.com and include your first and last name and the best phone number to reach you.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving your concerns.

Jessica