Style and Design

I've been with Aaron's on and off for around 18 years, have bought multiple items from Aaron's. I do realize you have to pay a little more to rent to own.

But the products I buy must stand up for longer than a year If the product doesn't stand up for a year it should be taken care of no questions asked within reason. But that's not the case here I bought a mattress in 2016 from Aaron's it was supposed to be a new mattress but now I'm not quite sure that it was a new mattress. The gentleman that brought the mattress to my house brought it in and had plastic on it and they put a cover on it real quick I did notice that the mattress was deformed and I asked about it. I was told from the man that brought the mattress that it should go back in place just needs to be broken in.

every time I would call to make my payment I would tell them how unhappy I was with the mattress no one ever said anything I just had to keep paying on it it was supposed to be a firm mattress but it sinks in and it's done it from the beginning. now when I turn I feel something poking me in my side, it's bumpy and it's very uncomfortable to sleep on, wake up with my back hurting everyday. Like you all care. The GM at the Peoria and 51st Street Aaron's.

That he would put it in to the manufacturer to be replaced for the warranty he talked to my wife and said that they said since we had a different box spring and forwarded the warranty which I wasn't told that when I bought the mattress I was told from the manager since I already had a box spring that I bought previously from Aaron's that I didn't need to buy a new box spring and yes I have a witness my wife was with me. I feel like that Aaron's has ripped me off and they don't care. If it wasn't for customers like me just remember this. none of you would have jobs and that's the truth you don't treat your customers right sooner or later you're going to go out of business I want a new mattress that is not defective delivered to my house as soon as possible so I can get a good night sleep if not.

I have eight more payments to go and I will have no choice but to give it back and go somewhere else to buy a better mattress so I could get a good night sleep. I just want this made right$1,400 from mattresses ridiculous anyways.michael Auflick 918-409-8276 I need a good night sleep. And you all must do something about the way the employees at Aaron's talk to their customers.

Like I said he wouldn't be in business if it wasn't for customers like me thank you for taking the time to read this have a good day. One more Thang the GM lied to my wife and said warranty was voided because we didn't have the matching box spring but when I unzipped the mattress cover to look at the tag the tag says with or without Foundation.

Comments

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hello,Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will file an issue on your behalf and send it to upper management for further investigation. We want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. -Tavius