Aarons - Aaron's Horrible Customer Service and No Hot Water Hose - Cordele, GA
Add me to the ever long list of dissatisfied customers. I had recently relocated to South Georgia and needed a washing machine in a crunch. I visited Aaron's and signed a lease to receive a washing machine. Jessica or Jamie (the Cordele General Manager) seemed very polite at first. However, the *** sales person did not enter my address correctly. When I went to the back to sign the agreement, I informed them that the address was incorrect. I should have ran like Forrest Gump then!
My washing machine was not delivered as promised on the day that it was suppose to be delivered. I called and spoke to the General Manager to complain so the following Saturday around 12 noon, my appliance was delivered. However, it was delivered without a hose for the hot water. The delivery guy said they would bring me a hot water hose. Well almost a month goes by and I call the store to find out where is my hot water hose. The person who answered the phone got snappy with me and said they would bring one.
So on November 15, I get an angry phone call from the Cordele store saying that my bill is due. I had just got off work and had to go to the urgent care center. When I asked where is the remainder of my so-called $75 spin the wheel credit and inquired about my hot water hose, the call went down hill quickly.
The general manager lied and claimed that their delivery drivers had placed notices on my door regarding the hose and tried to call me about the hose but I 'wouldn't answer my phone". That is a *** lie! I always answer my phone or if a message is left, I always call back, always! I work in Real Estate dummies! If I don't answer my phone, that's a potentially lost customer. It is Now, 11:11am on Saturday and still no hose. When they called regarding my payment, I stopped in the middle of the pharmacy to do a payment by phone. I told them that they must have left the notices at the other address, not mine. I am very familiar with their notices because I manage properties and I have seen the notices that they leave. None was left at my door!
Stay away from Aarons! If you are in a pinch, go to the laundry mat. Now that I am settled, I will have them pick up the washing machine (since I've paid for this month) on December 15 and will be purchasing one out right with cash. I also noticed this 'Jessica' who is asking people to contact her with any issues. I've already read that they take up for their rude and lying general managers and regional managers. I am however, going to email and call the anyway. I will also file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, the Federal Trade Commission and the Georgia State Attorney General. I am also going to file a complaint against Aaron's Cordele in small claims court. I would like to be a part of a class action lawsuit against their deceptive marketing practices, aggressive collection practices and failure to deliver on their product.
I explained to them that they are not dealing with a dumb person. I am going to take this very high up including to the news media.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Aaron's is disgusting and trashy. Total dump. They delivered me a sectional infested with bed bugs and refused to pick it up for a week. ..."
- "For the past 6 months Aaron's Rental truck has made 2-3 weekly visits to the adjacent rental property and we are the ones whom have had to deal with their..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."