Jacksonville, Florida
2.7

I went to Aaron's to make a payment and wanted to pay extra. I was informed that only half of the $600 I wanted to pay would go to the principle.

Did the lease agreement explain it in understandable terms? No. If I had understood it, I certainly would have never agreed to such ridiculous terms. I asked if I could pay the entire amount of $1207.33 (which is specifically listed as the Early Payout Amount on my receipt.

I was told that if I paid 1207, only half of that would go to the principle. this means that the true "Early Payout" amount is $2414.

Furthermore, the bed they sold me has bedbugs. I will NEVER again do business with this crooked, deceitful company.

Reason of review: Deceitful practices.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Aarons Pros: Salespeople were helpful.

Aarons Cons: Bed had bedbugs, Payout amount is a lie.

Comments

Hi Paul, This is not the experience that we want our customers to have. Could you please send us an email to response@aarons.com with your name, best contact number and store location.

We would like to get more information about your concerns and have someone reach out to you.

Hope to hear from you soon. Tavius

Tawana
@Anonymous

Yes, I will email you right now. Thank you.

Aarons Reviews