144 N Nova Rd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
2.0

So since November ive statred with a white line on my screen than a black line called Aarons they send delivery driver to my home who says something hit the tv nothin is around tv to hit it. Been customer for 10 plus yrs never had issue them fixing stuff an we pay for insurance on it.

Friday told they be here after 3 sat around waiting no show call say oh we came by knocked on door put a note on door but yet i sat outside from 3 till 6 when my husband came home. We personally took tv to store told same bs. Next day hubby called another location with manager he spoke to before an they said they had issues with this motherboard before. Now get call back saying its water damaged because it has circles on it which are led burns.

The screen has been off for over a month because i just didnt watch it. There is half screen gone lines on bottom five bubbles of all sizes an other half is whiting out. Never will I ever deal with Aarons again.

If im late on payment they got no issue finding my house or harrasing me but now not fix my tv yeah screw that. This was picture back in March

Product or Service Mentioned: Aarons Tv Rental.

Comments

LuckyDogCares

Hi, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to research your concerns further.

Please send us a private message with the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address, and your best contact number.

This is not the experience we want customers to have and look forward to hearing from you! -Tavius

@LuckyDogCares

Why corporate says i still have to pay for the tv and thats the bottom line.

Aarons Reviews